Indigenous Trust works with organizational partners who share our vision of empowered indigenous communities. These organizations include community groups, governments, universities, research institutions, foundations and non-governmental organizations.
- We collaborate with governments to build capacity, share knowledge and advice, and harmonize development planning and investment opportunities.
- We facilitate shared learning opportunities through our North-South Exchange Programs.
- We partner with international organizations, academic institutions and civil society organizations to deliver various aspects of projects, based on community needs and objectives.
- We facilitate partnerships for hands-on skills training and capacity building experience.
- We work with academic institutions such as Canadian Colleges to develop training programs with our private sector partners.
We currently work with a number of implementing partners